Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Point the Finger

Seems there can never be any personal responsibility for some Republicans. Especially this one. I should know. He's my Senator.

Sen. Trent Lott accuses Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist of betraying him during a GOP revolt in a new, tell-all biography that expresses little remorse for the racially tinged remarks that led to Lott's loss of power and Frist's ascension.

In Herding Cats: A Life in Politics, available in bookstores Aug. 23, the Mississippi Republican blames the media and a handful of his GOP colleagues for the loss of his Senate leadership job in December 2002.
*A personal highlight of my college career was when Trent Lott mentioned me by name in a speech. he was complaining about (the good) work i was doing for the Democrats and that the GOP'ers needed to get on the ball.

heh.

1 comment:

CSH said...

I can't believe he named a book "Herding Cats"