Tuesday, July 01, 2003

David should be a Judge. Not many people I know, this young into the law game, I’d say that about. Actually, no one I’d say that about. I dunno if david has nailed down what he wants to do with himself, but I think he should be a judge. I think, as unreasonable as he often can be, I think there’s not much I’ve seen him take more earnestly or seriously than the law.

I LIKE the law. I could do it forever and it makes good money, but I don’t love it. I don’t. I like the kinda law I do, but I don’t give much of a damn about any of the 100s of other types out there. If I didn’t do the stuff I do now, I wouldn’t do it at all I think. I want to write more, and I’m slowly getting to do that, but like I said–slowly. Its my fault though. God I feel lazy though.

No comments: