Friday, June 18, 2004

DON'T PUT ME IN THE SPELLING BEE

I swear to god, there is no harder word than "fahrenheit" for me to remember how to spell.

La Federala and I saw the Fahrenheit 9/11 trailer tonite. I've seen it before and even linked it here, but it didn't have the same effect. Seeing it on the big screen, it made my face tighten and it made me feel about as serious as I've felt in the last 3 years about this whole issue. I was a bit surprised. I also want the song played at the end of the trailer. I have no idea what it is.

Big Gray? Gclark? Gorj? you got any ideas?

GO SEE SAVED

I really liked it. Not earth shattering, but still probably the best 'teen' movie to come out in years. La Federala has never been around fundamentalist Christians before and I think she believes some of that stuff was make believe.

heh.

On a side note, My brother was there at the same movie (a surprise) and my first ever girlfriend was there too, so it seems. Strange convergences.

2 comments:

Staci said...

i've been raving about this for almost a month now...I'm actually surprised it was in Jackson...

Polly said...

yup. and it was good. heck, Tupelo is getting Fehrenheit 9/11!