Monday, April 19, 2004

Too Much Sun.

Went out to the reservoir today for some sun. I read a few collections of Comics I bought a long time ago but lost. My back is now RED but surprisingly it doesn’t hurt. I’m not looking that gift horse in the mouth....Speaking of hurt...I like to call this little ditty

THE HERALD OF MAMMON

I believe i recieved a warning that i'm doing too well at the capitol. twice, on days where i was successful at work (at the capitol) i was attacked by a bird. I'd be walking up to the capitol and this bird would start swooping directly at my head. each time this went on for 100's of feet as i walked. I'm pretty certain that this was a familiar or herald of Mammon...the Demon/Devil associated with Greed. I think he's pissed that some of these insurance companies aren't gonna get to fleece Mississippians like they'd hoped.

No comments: