Monday, April 05, 2004

MIA?

Well, i've been missing for the longest stretch in a while. My wife left me at home with Mr. Mooch while she went to chilly California. luckily, the weather here has been amazing. This weekend i went to a Film Festival, and felt good about supporting local film buffs and film makers. My job is approaching a "drop dead" day and i was pretty excited.

note i used the word 'was'. it WAS going to be a good day. the day would pass and all good things would come. WOULD being the operative word. well, it seems the wheels have shot off the car. all the smooth sailing may just be over. I'm going to end this here, because i'm not at liberty to be frank about my work, what's going wrong (or right), or what i think about it....thus...i'm annoying myself reading this. i can only imagine i'm annoying you. i hope to fill in the blanks soon.

Mr. Mooch says i'll feel better in about 3 years and 7 months. the first tuesday in November to be exact.

He's right.

No comments: