Thursday, October 14, 2004

Lump Alert!

many of you have expressed an interest in this story. i still don't know why no one's looked at the 2nd debate shots of bush's cheat box. well anyway...here's a little bit more from tonite. the lump doth return.

oh...it also appeared on the David Letterman top 10 list:

10. "It's connected to an earpiece so Cheney can feed me answers--crap, I wasn't supposed to say that."
9. "It's a device that shocks me every time I mispronounce a word."
8. "Just a bunch of intelligence memos I haven't gotten around to reading yet."

7. "Mmm, delicious Muenster cheese."
6. "John Kerry initially voted for the bulge in my jacket, then voted against it."
5. "I'll tell you exactly what it is--it's a clear sign this econonmy is moving again."
4. "Halliburton is drilling my back for oil."
3. "Oh like you've never cheated in a presidential debate.
2. "Accidentally took some of Governor Schwarzenegger's 'roids."
1. "If Kerry's gonna look like a horse, then I'm gonna look like a camel."


No comments: