Thursday, October 28, 2004

Just HOW BAD was Rumsfeld's Plan?

Let me remind you:

  • When it all started, Rumsfeld claimed we only needed 40,000 troops going in.
  • CENTCOM asked for 380,000.
  • The Administration agreed to 250,000.
  • They actually sent 140,000.

Last year General Abizaid testified before the U.S. Senate claiming, 'There is more ammunition in Iraq than anyplace I've ever been in my life and it's not securable, I wish I could tell you we had it all under control, we don't.' He addes that there were not enough forces anywhere to guard this ammunition in Iraq.

Bush short changes our soldiers and when he's called to take responsibility for it, he claims Kerry is badmouthing the very soldiers that Bush sold short! What a leader! never a bullet that someone ELSE can't take for him!

No comments: