Thursday, January 26, 2006

Scrub-a-Dub-Dub(ya) - UPDATE

Talking Points Memo has the dirt:

But early this afternoon, I decided to take one more go at Reflections. I talked to company president Joanne Amos. We went back and forth over various questions about whether photographs at the site were available to the public and why some had been removed. When she, at length, asked me who it was in the picture with the president. I told her we believed it was Jack Abramoff.

Amos very straightforwardly told me that the photographs had been removed and that they had been removed because they showed Abramoff and the president in the same picture. The photos were, she told me, "not relevant."

When I asked her who had instructed her to remove the photos, she told me she was the president of the company. She did it. It was "her business decision" to remove the photographs. She told me she had done so within the last month.
oh, FYI...a total of $12,150 was given to Bush and the RNC from various people within the Amos/Reflections Photography group. i guess its in her best interest to clean up after the President.

No comments: