Monday, January 23, 2006

NBC Scrapes Bottom of Old Goldmine, Refuses to Think of New Ideas.

Things appear to be going SO WELL at NBC that they're about to pay the stars of friends $5 Million each to film 4 new episodes of the show which is no longer on the air. it seems the peacock network has been struggling to find shows worth watching.

That being said NBC DOES have a great show in My Name is Earl which i recommend to one and all. just don't go to that abomination of a website NBC has to try and find out about it.

2 comments:

Jas N Smith said...

Earl is great and Four Kings isn't bad. But as far as NBC goes their best show has got to be Scrubs. Damn, that show is a riot. Awesome, awesome show.

Anonymous said...

My Name is Earl! Love it!

I've also been watching The Book of Daniel. For some reason, I like it... Seems like Desperate Housewives meets Six Feet Under and honestly reminds me of many families of church leaders.

Other than that, NBC sucks. Well, the Big Three suck in my opinion.