Thursday, August 05, 2004

I Can’t Sleep

From time to time, over the last 10 years, I’ve had insomnia. Tonite is one of those nites. I went to bed hours ago and I was exhausted. I’m worse off now, but I can’t sleep. I toss and turn, my eyes water because they don’t want to be open. i still can't sleep.

earlier i heard a loud noise but attributed it to the cat. still it sounded nothing like a cat, more like a person. I got a cold feeling and double checked the locks. shortly thereafter i laid in bed. an alarm was going off non-stop. i thought a car, maybe? next thing i know, our room is lit with flashing light. security is at the house behind mine. something is up. and now i am too. for good.

I had a bad feeling something was going to happen tonite. it just may have...now i have the creeps.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What happened? Get the 411!!

The Agent