Wednesday, April 19, 2006

You Ain't the Boss of Me!

Here's your president, people:

Reporter: What do you say to the critics who believe that you are ignoring the advice of retired generals and military commanders who say there needs to be a change?

Bush: I say I listen to all voices but mine's the final decision and Don Rumsfeld is doing a fine job. He's not only transforming the military, he's fighting a war on terror - He's helping us fight a war on terror. I have strong confidence in Don Rumsfeld. I hear the voices and I read the front page and I know the speculation but I'm the decider and I decide what is best and what's best is for Don Rumsfeld to remain as the Secretary of defense.
Jesus. 'I'm the decider'?! i couldn't tell if this was his take on 'you aren't the boss of me!' OR He's trying to confirm he works hard WITH Rumsfeld to ignore all sound advice. over and over. Me? i like how he calls himself the 'decider' then explains just what that means. Thank god, since we're all 3 years old and don't know these big words.

No comments: