Friday, July 29, 2005

I've been Daydreaming about Motorcycles Again.

Growing up, I was always around Motorcycles. Most of them looked like this:
Maybe that's why i've gotten a thing for Triumph's lately. I'm not sure I want a Boneville (above) though. I'vee been day dreaming about these two:












The Triumph America and the Triumph SpeedMaster.

Pretty similar bikes with a somwhat different look. I'm more interested in a cruiser type to make pleasant (Safe) drives on nice days. A drifter would be nice as well...I like the "Indian" style but it may be just a tad bulky for my first bike.
La Federala, on the other hand, wants a rocketship:
OK, no more daydreams.

5 comments:

Jas N Smith said...

Those are some nice looking bikes. I have wanted a bike for a while now. But the Fed can keep that rocket crap. I'm not planning on driving for speed, I just want to cruise.

Polly said...

I'm either gonna sell the beloved Z3 and get one or settle a damn case ASAP. which one did you say you liked Dr. Wagner?

Anonymous said...

Triumphs are HOT HOT HOT. I can see you on one but only if you'll wear leather chaps too. ;-)

I can also see Lady Mooch on a Ninja... Sleek and hot -- much like herself. Reow! Or is that roarrrrrr?

Jas N Smith said...

I like the Triumph America. Maybe not in green.

Polly said...

the America and Speedmaster are essentially the same with a few small differences. (seats, brakes, wheel-type, some parts chromed)

I'll likely get whatever I can afford...or whatever i can find used!