Tuesday, March 02, 2004

Edwards is Out

I won't be-labor the obvious, but i do want to make a comment about the election results today.

Sadly, this marks the End of my 2 favorite candidates for Pres. I will support Kerry whole heartedly, but must say that I will miss Edwards and Clark in the race.

Kerry wins and I don't really get it. I can explain to you all the believable theories WHY, but you know what? I don't believe in what i'll tell you. I suppose there are things that draw people to Kerry that i don't see...and why not?

He truly has come back from the dead (politically), but he's not been under ANY scrutiny comparable to what is to come. While not as Liberal as some would say, He's definately Liberal. How do you win with that?

Remember the last time we elected a Liberal?
Scary.

No comments: