Sunday, October 26, 2003

Well, I've been down so Goddamn long...That it looks like up to me

that's the song i think about when i see this book....or when i wake up. I'm feeling righteously fed up, pissed off, and scrapping for a fight when it comes to politics right now.

The Governor's race is neck and neck and it shouldn't be for about 1000 reasons. Can Haley Barbour coddle enough of the racist-vote to get elected? wait and see!

I'm working with some people from Washington D.C. that may as well certified imbecles. While some of the work they are doing seems fairly good, almost anything that has to do with me seems so short sighted and weak minded, I wonder how they got their jobs or if they ever should get another job again. I’m sure they feel the same way about me, but rest assured, if I ever face the opportunity to work with these people again I will advise anyone within earshot to run away...fast. It’s a brutal sort of ego that will make your plans fail in order to make your resume look good. I’m not used to this sort of political pervert and son, I don’t want to be.

i'm thinking of jumping off this campaign raft and doing my own thing here renegade-style. i'm positive that anything i do without authorization cannot be nearly as bad as following orders. It can't be.

No comments: