Saturday, March 03, 2007

Ann Coulter and that Great CPAC Class.

In case you haven't heard already, Ann Coulter called John Edwards a "faggot" while on state at the CPAC (conservative political action committee). This instance, once again, disappoints because there never seems to be any repercussion for any comment this woman makes. who gets to say these things without repercussion...i mean as a political 'commentator'. oh well. anyway, that's not the disappointing part. click the link above and watch the video. the real shame is the reaction of the crowd. 3 cheers for a slur! CPAC shows its class.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Edwards has been smart enough to make political hay (that is, campaign contributions) out of this, and I hope some of the other Democratic party front-runners will follow suit...

Polly said...

I saw that! I hope he can get some mileage out of it. I'm really hopeful that he can move beyond Hillary in Iowa. I tend to think she's more of a disaster all the time.

Sadly, I think she's probably GREAT. However, in an attempt to be electable, I think she's made herself unlikable. I think she's a better person than what she's made herself and that's sad.