Tuesday, November 16, 2004

M.I.A....?

A loyal (thanks) Polly & the Mooch reader stopped me in the bank recently to ask where the posts have gone!

Well, I've been wrapped up in many things as of late. In addition to that we have a run-off election tuesday (VOTE GRAVES TODAY if you live in Mississippi).

In addition...the election has gotten me down, somewhat. Part of is that i've had a great number of serious thoughts about it that i just wish i could get out of my head. talk to someone about. the problem is that the things i have to say i just will not put on this site. it's more for a private discussion, actually. Maybe i should've started an email discussion earlier.

Either way, i'm back and hopefully i'll post some of the things i've been working on in the last week or so.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey man, what's up. Shoot me a line. I would mind talking about politics myself.

Plus, I would like to gloat a little over the entire cabinet resigning for the second term. Seems like some of 'em just can't stomach the bullshit anymore.

-Jas N

Robert said...

Thanks for the posting! I was getting concerned.

Anonymous said...

And another thing...Bush is supposed to be uniting the country this time (sic) and as soon as Spector makes a comment that borders on Moderate he's crucified! Fuck them and their "My way or the highway bullshit!"

-JasN