Wednesday, October 15, 2003

Yahoo! News - Pat Robertson says US State Department should be nuked

It's something you can believe, because it's him. you think the Dept. of Homeland Security will be on this one? His group has been responsible for more terrorism in this country than just about anyone i can think of from the Oklahoma City bombing to the abortion clinic bombs. this week's 700 Club show had this gem:

"I read your book," Robertson said, according to a transcript of the interview posted on his Christian Broadcasting Network's website (www.cbn.com). "When you get through, you say, 'If I could just get a nuclear device inside Foggy Bottom, I think that's the answer'," he said.

"I mean, you get through this, and you say, 'We've got to blow that thing up.' I mean, is it as bad as you say?" Robertson asked.

No comments: